Monday, January 21, 2008

Any Questions?

So I decided to revisit that blog post where I asked you all what you would be interested in having me write about to try to come up with something to write about, and I realised I had really basically answered those questions already.

(Although JMM, I still have yet to write a Shakespearean Sonnet, so if you have a good topic suggestion I will definitely indulge you.)

Anyway, I thought it was about time I got you guys to do the work for me again, and since some time has passed since I last asked for your help, I thought there could be some new interesting thoughts/questions that had developed!

So yes, ask me anything! Be it about acting or writing! Feel free to ask about both techniques within creating either art, and the industry surrounding them!

With any deeply personal questions, I reserve the right to ignore them. Or to turn a dark shade of maroon. Or both.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know, if you know, how many books there'll be in the Alex universe/series. I LOVED AtIG, and I'm really looking forward to the next one.

J m mcdermott said...

If you won't do a Shakespearian sonnet...

Why not answer any questions that arrive in period spelling and diction?

Question: What is your favorite moment from Canadian history, explicated in verse?