Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Steampunk Tuesday - An Adrienne Photoshoot


. . .The director of a film I shot last year needed some still photographs for said movie, and he suggested that for a lark after we took those we could play and take some more pictures, maybe some Steampunk stuff.

And of course he had me at Steampunk.

Now I actually did a photoshoot earlier this summer for some Steampunk photos that I could use for conventions etc, but those pics aren't ready yet (my fault, I was given a contact sheet a mile long and the photos are really good - which I take no credit for, it's all the photographer's talent - so choosing which I want is quite the effort), so in the meantime I felt like sharing some of these from the spontaneous shoot.  'Cause . . . why not? :)

You'll note they are very Adrienne Steampunk.  That is to say, they have a dash of Steampunk, but aren't as intensely Steampunk as some of the amazing pics you'll see out there.  I know it sounds odd, and counter to everything that makes the genre what it is, but I'm kind of into a minimalist Steampunk aesthetic, lol. 

So without further ado . . . some green!

. . . A lot of green . . .











 











Last but not least . . . 
Slightly blurry thumbs up!  The funny thing about my pics is that I look oh so serious in them and yet when taking the pics I can barely keep a straight face. 





5 comments:

Summer Ross said...

awesome pics. LOL looks like you had fun.

Woods said...

That green blazer. . . so cute!

Great photoshoot.

Lisa Shafer said...

Ah! To be young and pretty!
Enjoy it while it lasts, sister. :) (And, no, you will find no photoshoot pics of me on any blog. That's for everyone's benefit.)

Adrienne said...

Summer - thanks! And it really was :)

Woods - thank you! They have these amazing blazers this fall at H & M. I have quite broad shoulders, and find it rare to find a cut that fits me. So when this one did I not only bought it, but two others - in different colours of course :)

Lisa - "To be young and pretty!" - and have good lighting, an excellent photographer and makeup ;) . I think, quite frankly, you are doing a disservice to the blogosphere to not have photoshoot pics on your blog, but that's just my humble opinion.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Meningkatkan Asupan Vitamin B12 Agar Terhindar Penyakit
Makanan Dan Minuman Yang Mampu Mencegah Kanker Serviks
Beberapa Jenis Manfaat Buah Kelapa Bagi Kesehatan
Penyakit Yang Bisa Di Sebabkan Kelelahan Fisik
Pentingnya Pemeriksaan Kesehatan Pranikah
Informasi Seputar Hamil Anggur
Beberapa Cara Mengatasi Wasir Dalam Masa Kehamilan
Tips Pengobatan Alami Penghilang Tumor Bibir
Tips Pengobatan Insomnia Secara Alami
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Asma Secara Alami